Monday, April 25, 2016

L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Review

I know my blog is usually about free or inexpensive events going on around town and at different businesses across the nation, but I also will write reviews of some products that I get free to sample thanks to different groups or sites I belong to. Today's post is going to be one of those reviews. Crowdtap is a site that has different surveys, polls, and actions that you can do in order to earn points and win gift cards to different businesses http://www.crowdtap.com is the website to create your own account if you don't already have one. I applied for the L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil regimen sample mission and was picked to try their dry hair treatment (you don't always get picked but it's worth it to try). Before using the Shampoo, Conditioner and leave in serum my hair looked dry and frizzy and was pretty damaged due to hair coloring and a dry desert climate. The ads would say that even after one time using all 3 products together you'll notice a difference, I was skeptical. I put it to the test and used all 3 products and after one time my hair looked and felt healthier . Here's my before and after pictures





As you can see in the before picture my hair looked dry and frizzy. The after only one time using the L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil  shampoo, conditioner, and serum my hair looks and felt healthier. The more I use them the better my hair feels and looks. My oldest child liked the way my hair looked after one wash the threat was made that my product would be taken and used by her. I would recommend this to my friends and have since using it. If you want to try it here is a picture of the bottles I got.
  #L'Oreal4U #Crowdtap #GotitFree

No comments: