Monday, November 14, 2016

Review of Jif™ Peanut Butter and Naturally Flavored Cinnamon Spread

As many of my readers are aware I am all about trying things for free and then telling everyone about the items. One of the sites I receive sponsored products from is Crowdtap. I was selected from an application to sample Jif Peanut Butter and Naturally Flavored Cinnamon Spread. I was on the fence about purchasing this spread when I first heard about it as I was concerned the cinnamon flavor would be too overwhelming. When I received my sample my children were excited to try it. I put some bread in the toaster and put the spread on it. I was pleasantly surprised that the cinnamon flavor was not overwhelming and in fact after biting into my toast the flavor reminded me more of a peanut butter and honey flavor. The peanut butter and honey flavor took me back to my childhood eating peanut butter and honey with my father. I also tried the spread in my favorite cookie recipe of No Bake Oatmeal cookies. I substituted half a cup of peanut butter with half a cup of the peanut butter and naturally flavored spread. The cookies tasted good. I would recommend this product to my friends and my readers. The only downfall is there is not a bigger container.

No comments: