Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Dove Detox & Purify Dry Shampoo Review

I'm not sure I get the whole dry shampoo craze. I've tried a few small samples of dry shampoo and was like OK these would be great when I have no water to clean my hair. Well the Dove Detox & Purify Dry Shampoo that I received for free to try and review changed my mind. I wash my hair to style my hair and part of styling my hair is blow drying it. Blow drying hair is not great for frizzy hair and my hair has frizz. My blow dryer bit the dust so washing my hair with water would mess up my done hair. When I was selected for the voxbox from Influenster I was a bit skeptical, however it came in handy for me not wanting to wash my hair with water. The first thing I noticed was the lovely scent. It smelled refreshing and like I had gotten out of the shower. My younger daughter enjoyed the smell too and asked for me to use it on her as well. My hair does not get super oily so I didn't notice any change with that. I did notice that my hair was less frizzy after using it. Here is a before and after picture
BeforeAfter.
Big difference, my hair looks sleeker. I would recommend this to family and friends.  

No comments: