Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Curel Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer Review

I have been trying different products for a long time, I've finally decided to write more blog reviews about the products. I may not articulate my thoughts as well as I would like as I am a verbal person, however here goes another review. I received a sample of Curel Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer free to try and review from Crowdtap and Curel, the opinions are my own. At first when I tried the moisturizer it felt strange applying it to my wet skin. It did not seem right to me. I then patted my skin dry and it did not have any residue left over so that was a relief. It took a bit to remember to apply before drying since I'm used to applying to dry skin. I did get used to it and applied it after every shower and even after washing my hands. I put the sample right by my towel so I would remember to use it before drying off. My skin was looking pretty dry and was white and flaky before I started using this. I am sad I did not catch a before picture, but here is an after
. I would recommend this to friends and others. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate me at all. 

No comments: