Monday, August 16, 2010

Week of August 16-22

All month in August free admission for children at Springs Preserve.

Thursday August 19th Free The Chefs of Wolfgang Puck Master Cooking Series
Thursday night August 19th: Free Vertical Horizon and Crash Kings Concert at The Rio Voodoo Beach doors open at 5:30PM concert starts at 6PM brought to us by 107.9 click here to print tickets: http://www.1079thealternative.com/pages/pages.php?page=168

Galleria Mall
Tuesday
at 10:30 AM is the Fun At Sun Kids Club downstairs in front of Kohls.
Wednesday at 7PM-8:30 PM there will be a Science Lecture about "The search for Life on Mars"
Saturday from 10AM-4PM Bone Marrow drive in front of JCPenney
Sunday from 11AM-6PM blood drive in front of Dick's Sporting Goods

Regal Movies Tuesday and Wednesday at 10 AM
Village Square
at Sahara: Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius and Monsters Vs. Aliens
The Colonnade at Eastern: The Pirates who Don't Do Anything and Astro Boy

The Silverton Tuesday night Date Night $5 buffet and a free movie at 7:30 PM this Tuesday's movie is: Some Like It Hot

Lake Las Vegas
Thursday
night Movies Al Fresco 8PM movie is: Up
Friday night Live 7PM-10PM: Voodoo Cowboys
Friday Night: Loews' at Lake Las Vegas Arabesque Lounge has 50% menu items and 9PM movie is: Out Of Africa http://tinyurl.com/24ztxx5
Saturday Jazz on the Lake 7PM-10PM: Ghalib Ghallab

The District at Green Valley Ranch
Outdoor Picture Show 7:30 PM; Friday: The Jungle Book 2
Saturday: Extraordinary Measures
Music on Main Street 6PM-9PM; Friday: Acoustic Acadamy
Saturday: Jump, Jive and Wail

Thursday Night August 19th at Town Square is the last Movie in the Square it starts at Dusk and the movie is: Bolt

Fremont Experience has nightly concerts, there are more than one a night so I don't list them, click the link on the side to see the schedule.


As always if I find out about other free events I'll post them. I am invited to some direct sales parties this week as well so if you are interested in ordering something post a comment and I'll send an e-mail with the info of the party and the consultant. I know people on many sides of town for many different products. Consultants I know who you are (you've invited me) so I'll pass your info along if someone asks. I am also slowly adding blogs that I follow that are crafty and the ones that I get my info from on the side as well.

No comments: