Thursday, July 6, 2017

Motts Tots Organic Apple Juice Review

Awhile back I got some coupons to redeem for a free Mots for tots organic apple juice only sold at Target. I redeem them and had my reusable bag that was also in my smiley360 package. I had one container as an option when I had another brand sponsored party. I tried it and I was surprised as it tasted like biting into an apple. I was not expecting that flavor as competitor brands have a sugary taste with the apple flavor. My children enjoy drinking it, but miss the sugary taste of the competitors. I'm not sure if I will buy more or not after my samples are gone since I do not do my grocery shopping at Target very often. I do recommend Motts for Tots Organic Apple juice if you want it and shop at Target.   #mottsfortotsorganic@target @motts @mysmiley360 #freesample

No comments: